Arbitration and Investment Law
In these pages I provide introductions to topics within three areas that form the backbone of my legal practice:
- International Commercial Arbitration,
- Investment Protection and Arbitration, and
- the use of international law as a means to mitigate non-commercial pre- and post-completion risks in long-term capital projects, above all in the Energy and Natural Resources Sector.
These notes are complemented by three corresponding categories of ‘Posts’ (news items) which you can find at the foot of the Website. If you are interested in receiving these Posts automatically please send me a request via the ‘Contact’ page.
- ICSID to Update Rules & Regulations
- Hague District Court Sets Aside ‘Yukos’ Arbitration Awards under Energy Charter Treaty
- Vietnam endorses European Commission’s Proposal for a Two-Tier Investment Court System in new FTA
- EU Commission proposes new Investment Tribunal to replace Investor-State Arbitration in TTIP Negotiations
- Walter Bau Insolvenzverwalter mit Allen & Overy und Robert Hunter erfolgreich gegen Thailand