Copyright & Data Protection
Copyright: The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany and unless otherwise stated or apparent are owned by me. You may download, temporarily store and print one or more of the pages of this website for use within your organisation. Any other download, storage, printing, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of, or the publications on, this website requires my prior written consent.
- ICSID to Update Rules & Regulations
- Hague District Court Sets Aside ‘Yukos’ Arbitration Awards under Energy Charter Treaty
- Vietnam endorses European Commission’s Proposal for a Two-Tier Investment Court System in new FTA
- EU Commission proposes new Investment Tribunal to replace Investor-State Arbitration in TTIP Negotiations
- Walter Bau Insolvenzverwalter mit Allen & Overy und Robert Hunter erfolgreich gegen Thailand