Monthly Archives: November 2016
ICSID has begun a further revision of its Rules and Regulations. The current version dates from 2006.
In a press release of November 14, 2016, the ICSID Secretariat announced that it “will explore how to simplify the dispute settlement procedure to make it increasingly cost and time effective, while ensuring due process and equal treatment of the parties”.
(2016, November 16)
- ICSID to Update Rules & Regulations
- Hague District Court Sets Aside ‘Yukos’ Arbitration Awards under Energy Charter Treaty
- Vietnam endorses European Commission’s Proposal for a Two-Tier Investment Court System in new FTA
- EU Commission proposes new Investment Tribunal to replace Investor-State Arbitration in TTIP Negotiations
- Walter Bau Insolvenzverwalter mit Allen & Overy und Robert Hunter erfolgreich gegen Thailand